Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sneak Peek: Adventures in Sewing

It seems that someone was listening to my not-to-subtle hints about wanting a sewing machine because my MIL gave me one for a Christmas surprise!!*Thanks Honey for listening and passing it along :)*


I have always wanted to learn to sew and have been doing all sorts of "research" via Pinterest the past few weeks. Then today I finally set up the machine and then found a project that looks simple enough for me to start out on.
**UPDATE 1/7** I have decided that I need an upgrade on machines so I am doing lots of research to see which one will work best :) :)

Here is a Sneak Peek of what I am attempting, hopefully everything will go well and I can share it in full detail tomorrow :)



I am very excited about my new toy and am looking forward to doing all sorts of projects.

Did you get a new toy or creative outlet recently? If so what sort of projects are you planning on working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*