Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Aquarium Pics

Been a busy few days around here. I finished up some Christmas gifts and most of my wrapping. I am proud to say with the exception of 1 present(for my Sister!!) I am basically all done with my shopping...which is the soonest ever for me ahha normally I am running out to get something Christmas Eve but not this year!!

Here are a few pics from our trip to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg this past weekend. Man was it cold..but it was awesome because there was no one visiting the fish except for us haha so needless to say we spent alot of time there!

Craig, Emma and Eli
Emma took this photo!! I think I have a future photohound on my hands!
I love this photo of Eli and the Jellyfish!

Emma having an up-close and personal look at the puffer fish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*