Thursday, December 27, 2007

Whew...

Well the rushing around from house to house has passed. I enjoyed seeing some family I hadn't seen in awhile and eating some yummy food! The kids loved spending time with their cousins so that was great as usual!!

The 2E's totally had Santa fooled it seems and they racked up on lots of fun goodies! We have total silence in the truck now thanks to the DS's he left under the tree! :)

We got a Wii from Mom & Dad and needless to say...we LOVE it!!

Craig totally surprised me with a rocking chair I have been longing for! Somehow he snuck it in while I was sitting right on the sofa and when I jumped up to go in the kitchen I basically ran into it..I was totally WOWed!!

Been doing my After-Holidays cleaning here and it is looking lots better. It is amazing how much things get cluttered in such a small amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*