Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I caught the creative bug again...

Yippeeee it's about darn time!


A friend called and said she has a baby shower coming up this week would I make her a soap dispenser like I did before? Well of course! Plus I was on a roll so I made a card as well :) :)

The new little one's name is Jack so I added a J to the tag and the card to make it a little more personalized.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's raining Woohoooo!! We have been so dry lately that it is terrible! All the lakes are at all-time lows, the grasses and trees look so sad. It makes my heart smile to listen to all the rain pounding on our tin roof today!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! That soap dispenser is so cool! Hope all is good hun!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me *Smile*