Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter!!

~~Happy Easter~~

Let the resurrection joy lift us from loneliness and weakness and despair to strength and beauty and happiness. ~Floyd W. Tomkins
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a business front.....
I am soo behind!!
I guess I shouldn't complain too much as the reason I ma behind is that we have been super busy! YAY!!!

We have been adding some new pieces and I am going to be overhauling the website next week(gotta prepare myself for that undertaking! haha) so check here http://www.blackmountaintrading.com/ for updates!

Here is our newest cabinet. I love the narrow width of this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now a member of the Etsy Interior Design Team! I am so excited and am looking forward to getting know the ladies of the team. I have been bebopping through some of the shops and Whew I am in the company of some very talented ladies for sure!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Hey Reg! Glad to hear from you! Hope you ahd a beautiful day yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome news girlie!! congrats!! are you still doin the CJ? I haven't heard from ya in awhile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me *Smile*