To my darling HandyMan,
I did not think it could be possible but my Love for you grows stronger each day. While it is true we were young when we married, God had a plan for us and I know we have only grown stronger together due to his plan. You are my True Love and I have been Blessed beyond measure to share my life with you.
I need to scan our wedding photos but the "then" photo was Prom 1992 -- 1 year prior to the Wedding
There are many many reasons that I LOVE you like I do but in honor of our 18th anniversary today I wanted to highlight a few of them.
I LOVE you...
1. Because you love me despite my quirks(or maybe because of some)
2. Because you take good care of me.
3. For sharing your life with me.
4. For being a wonderful Dad to the 2E's
5. For always being able to make me smile and laugh.
6. For being the most adventurous person I know.
7. Because you make me feel good about myself.
8. For being a kind and generous husband, friend, and lover.
9. For the way you let me ramble about all sorts of things and you simply listen.
10. The way you hold my hand in the car, at the movies, where ever we are.
11. For always being true to your word.
12. For cheering me up when I'm all bummed out.
13. For always being there for me.
14. For the special things you do for me.
15. Because you believe in me and help me believe in myself.
16. The way we always sit right beside each other at a restaurant.
17. Because these past 18 years have not always been easy but I am glad we have lived them.
18. Because I simply DO!
I am so happy to celebrate this day with you and look forward to many more AnniversariesI LOVE YOU SO MUCH! :)