Monday, July 7, 2008

Emma & Daisy

Emma decided to forgo our normal tradition of riding the Steam Engine for the 4th this year. She had made up her mind that she wanted to enter Daisy in the Pet Fashion Show here in town. If you know our Em you know that she is crazy @ dogs so this was right up her alley.

I admit I was skeptical at first because she isn't one to just get up in front of a crowd. I even went to far as to tell her that I would not be the one showing Daisy if she turned shy once we got to the park. WELLLL...she showed me!! Emma was a total professional. It was like she had been showing dogs for years. Daisy was such a little lady too(if you can overlook her reaction to the Pot-bellied Pig that was there haha)

It was a great time all around and Emma is already planning Daisy's outfits for next year!!





Then the following week we were reading the Dahlonega Nugget and who did we come across? Emma and Daisy! Needless to say Em was completely tickled and called everyone with the cool news.



1 comment:

Comments make me *Smile*