Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pass the Popcorn

It's that time of year again, when kids and parents alike snuggle up on the sofa with yummy popcorn & snacks to watch their favorite Christmas movies. There are so many good ones out there but my family has a few favorites that we have to watch each year. These are the movies we watch over and over each Christmas and at times even in July or August if we get the notion to. :)

I am will not be numbering them as to keep from inadvertently playing favorites over the others in my family haha. Sooo in no particular order here are the Top Christmas Movies complements of the Not So Modern Family.


I watched this yesterday and couldn't stop laughing. Buddy is my Hero :)


Seriously the BEST Christmas Classic ever!
It's a Wonderful Life is such a heartwarming story that everyone should watch.


We simply adore Charlie Brown and his awesome Christmas Tree!


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer(Here with cute little Hermey) is always the First movie we watch!!


Home Alone and Home Alone 2 are family favorites for sure around here. I think it is because we can totally see our two kiddos pulling some of those stunts.


I admit Christmas Vacation is MY Fave! Every single scene is hilarious. I do believe John Hughes was a fabulous writer! Heck 2 of the movies on this list are his :)


The many adventures of Ralphie in A Christmas Story never fail to make us laugh! 


Last but not least is The Grinch. Jim Carrey plays the part perfectly and the colorful people of Whoville make us smile!


What are your families favorite Christmas movies or do you have a special tradition you do every Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*