Thursday, January 31, 2008

Long time no see...

Been a little while since I have updated this.

Sadly my Grandmother passed away recently and that was the 1st time the 2E's have been around a burial. There were alot of questions and tears but as Emma said "We know Grandma is better off now because you can tell she looks like she isn't sick anymore!"

We have been making some business changes and so far so good! We have been super busy which is good! I am so excited about some of the new venues we are moving into and cant wait to see what the upcoming months bring!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have not scrapped in soooo long--I think I am gonna need lessons! haha

Hopefully this weekend I will have some new things to share! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hun, I'm so sorry about your grandma. I was wondering what was keeping you away from the computer! You and your family are in my thoughts... if you need anything, you know where to find me :)

    {{{{Hugs}}}}

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me *Smile*