Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Good Ole Days...

I am still finding photos from the past but this post I am pretty sure are the "oldest" ones I have.

I am so tickled to have these and am going to frame them to hang.
Note: Shay and Daddy--I will have copies made for y'all! :)

I am naming the people to the best of my ability! Feel free to comment and let me know the ones I misname or miss!

------------------------------

The first one is Aunt Joyce and *I am unsure who the little boy is*




*Unsure on these* I wish I knew the year these were taken.
The boy in the overalls looks like Daddy but I am not 100% Sure!



Aunt Joyce and some kids



Uncle Arthur Ben Samples, Uncle Marvin Phillips, Grandpa Buddy Samples(I think),the other 5 Guys I am not sure about.


Unsure on these girls



Can't see the faces but I love the truck!




More to come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*