Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas without a tree....

Well hopefully not -- However, I did have to totally remove everything from our tree due to it's untimely demise this week. We have only had it about 9 days and it always had a full bucket of water but for some reason it simply withered away :(

So for the time being we are treeless at the Boling Abode. This is in part due to the dead tree, the snow and now ice that we have had all week. Hopefully the Sun will shine tomorrow, dry things out a little, and we can go find a new tree. I am missing my late nights sitting by the fire with just the Christmas Lights as company!!
 
Here are some trees I found to ogle at until we get our new one.


This is my fave -- it is Em at Bloomingdale's in Chicago last weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*