Here is what I ended up coming home with:
1. A unique chair. This beauty was $15! One of the workers at the store asked if it was priced correctly and I even had a lady ogling it while I was carting it around the store. I consider that a great find for sure!
Consider this a sneak peek for a future post :)
2. Vintage Silver Glass Ornaments - still in the box - all 6 for $1.00 (On list but at an even better price than I had in mind!)
3. A 1970's Avocado Green Leather Footstool $8.00
A few things I saw that I am still thinking about:
1. Hanging Light Fixture - they had 4 but I only need 2 as I am thinking they would look great beside the bed.
2. Empty Frames - all shaped and sizes. These babies are perfect in every room in the house!
**Stay tuned for the next outing of Thriftique and to see what we do with our fabulous finds!