Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to ME!

The Setting: It was Christmas Eve 2010 and we were at the in-laws for our Annual Brunch and Gift Exchange. Everyone had eaten their fill of the delicious food and we were all settled in the living room getting ready for the "elves" to hand out the presents. I was busy snapping away with Craig's Sony Cybershot as usual when Dale, my Mother-in-Law, handed me a present and said "You need to go ahead and open this one first." Even though that was highly unusual and even though I was slightly embarrassed at being the center of attention I, of course, went ahead and opened the box.

The Surprise: What was so important that I just had to open before anything else was handed out?? Guess what --- A Camera - for ME!! It was not just any camera -- it was the Sony Alpha DSLR-A550L 14.2MP Camera that I have been ooggling over for the past few months!! I think I was one of the last 35mm people that I know and even though I looved my camera I knew it was time to upgrade so I did what any chick would do........I put it on my Christmas List ;)  Needless to say I am totally in love with this and am now snap happy while I figure out all the bells & whistles.  Love it - Love it - Love it!!

The Gratitude: A huge more-than-I-can-ever-say Thank You goes out to my Fabulous Husband and My Awesome In-Laws and Grand-In-Laws for getting me this camera! I love you guys!!!






  Have you ever received a gift that made you want to cry with happiness? If so what was it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*