Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Finds

Every now and again I come across something that absolutely makes my day.
Something that when I see it I can not help but smile! It may be something funny, something beautiful, or something just so simply awesome that I can not help but share.



I am sure a good majority of you recall the 1984 movie Sixteen Candles. I know I am aging myself here but I was 11yrs old when it came out and it still remains one of my all time favorite movies.  I will even admit that I had more than a few daydreams about one Jake Ryan *swoooonnn*


I <3 Jake Ryan
Don't you just want to rush out and get one of these for yourself? Oh hmm that was just me who thought that? Well if anyone besides me is loving this shirt I saw it at Old Navy :)

Have you seen anything out of the ordinary lately that made you SMILE? If so I would to see or hear about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*