Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sneaks and Surprises!

Happy Wednesday -- well kinda, I am just glad it is almost over as it has been one-of-those-days :-/

Anywho ~ I am just popping in real fast to leave this....


(loving this color scheme and hopefully it works out so I can share hahaha - no seriously!)


and this...



....... beauty that Heather surprised me with for Christmas! Little did I know that when she asked me what color I preferred that this was the reason. I just thought I was helping her pick out some prints for herself. -- I Love It!! Thanks H! btw-- she found these awesome prints from Lux Art over on Etsy, you should stop by and check her out as she has some pieces to fit any wall in your house. :)


What things have you been surprised with lately?






P.S. My Day 4 Challenge will be posted tomorrow as I am attempting to get to bed before 11 for the first time this week tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*