Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday Blog Share

I discovered a blog today while I was rambling around blog-land.
It was a blog about family, about life, about laughter, about love and about inspiration.
It was a blog that I could not tear myself away from. it was a blog that with each post I fell in love with Stephanie and her wonderful family. After reading most of the afternoon I knew that I simply had to share this fabulous blog with you!!

Click the photo below and enter the Wonderful World of NeiNei


I dare you not to get lost inside :)


Note: Like any blogger I find myself reading spending a minute here and there reading blogs. Sure I have some favorites that I check in with often but I do love finding a new blog to read. My bookmarked list grows daily and I love learning new how-to's, finding new ideas, and basically just enjoying the ramblings and musing of the authors of the blogs. Some are young, some are old, there are single chicks, older babes, unmarried and married women. I have even come across a few men bloggers that I enjoy reading. There is no one "style" I like and I think that is why I enjoy it so much. My own life is a range of diverse tastes that it is only natural I read such a range of eclectic blogs.

My Blog Roll will be a type of revolving door of favorite blogs and I do hope you check each of them out.

Do you have a favorite blog or two? If so I would love for you to share them with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me *Smile*